HomeStack develops amazing technology for real estate agents to convert more deals quicker!
Our white labeled mobile apps empower millions of people - from buyers and seller to individual real estate agents and brokerages. HomeStack provides agents with the most impactful, stylish and easy to use mobile application.
- Research and organize prospects into an everyday work system and pipelines
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads through outbound calls and emails
- Strive to convert all qualified prospects into booked appointments for senior sales staff
- Confirm appointments for senior sales staff and follow up with non-sales or cancellations
- Strategically craft honest relationships and genuine rapport with potential customers
- Drive potential customers to discover the power or HomeStack products and how these products can create immediate value in their business
- Contact existing clients to upsell additional products and request referrals
- Work closely and collaboratively with Business Development, Sales and Marketing to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Meet and exceed call/communication quotas as well as up-sale targets
- Log and maintain all activity in HomeStack Systems
- Attend all daily meeting and check ins
The Sales Development Representative role is a critical component to the prospecting and securing of business. This role revolves around lead generation, lead qualification, appointment and demo setting as well as strategic client follow up and upselling. This position is on the front lines of prospecting and client reach out and requires a strong understanding of client relationships and a laser focus on goals, KPI’s and wins. Additionally, Sales Development Representatives need to be well organized and detail oriented with a great demeanor and phone skills. This is a dynamic and exciting role in which you will help expand our innovative products and help increase sales across the company. This is a fast paced and high exposure role that will be right in the middle of the action!
As a Sales development representative with HomeStack, you will get training on product, processes and the real estate and technology industries. You will receive hands-on training and experience from our entire network of seasoned professionals as well as mentoring opportunities and career development.
- Sales and/or Customer Service Experience with direct client contact and communication
- Comfortable and persistent on the telephone a must!
- Motivated by success, passionate, and highly driven to achieve targets
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Eager to learn quickly and retain information. Demonstrates ability to proficiently understand and absorb new information without being told multiple times
- Very well organized, hard working and extremely detailed oriented
- Coachable. Able to take direction and guidance from multiple departments
- Articulate, patient and positive attitude
- Tech savvy with a strong understanding of mobile technology
- Excited to work in a startup environment
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
Good to Have
- Similar phone based sales experience
- Real Estate background/knowledge
- iOS and Android platform understanding
- Cloud based business systems such as:
- Active Campaign, Aircall, Zoom.us, Google Drive, Calendly
- Base pay
- Commission opportunities
- Performance based bonuses
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Upward mobility and opportunities for top performers
- Direct and meaningful impact on the organization from Day 1
- Perks and prizes
- Increased responsibilities and upward mobility
- Free meals!
- Fun atmosphere
- Annual company party
This position will be a Full-Time either Non-Exempt or Exempt depending on experience. This is a remote position with some in office meetings at our headquarters in Calabasas, CA. Standard working hours are 8am to 4:30pm. HomeStack will provide the necessary equipment to complete the job including a laptop computer and headset. Strong and reliable internet connectivity and a quiet place to work is the responsibility of the employee.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
HomeStack © 2020. All rights reserved.